MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

rmrk, that is a great question, but unfortunately I am...

1. 1,511 Posts.
    rmrk, that is a great question, but unfortunately I am predicting a bashing from a certain forum member.

Your question relates to the critical factor which will determine the future of our company. I just can't believe we haven't even had an indication on what the current status is. It's just plain rediculous.

Notice how we had quotes saying "previous wells at CC flowed at between 1 and 5 mmcfpd. Management believe that the flow rates from the new wells will be in this range." They have been saying that for over almost two years now.

And not even reassurance along the lines of "although flow rates are yet to stabilise, each well is producing within the expected flow range". What is so hard about saying that to help shareholders sleep at night?

It's all very well for some to assume that the wells are producing in this range. However, there are posters here that indicate a current flow range of 5-8mmcfpd. In my opinion that better not be from all 5 wells already on production or we are in for a world of pain.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.