MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

sp heading soutth again, page-61

1. 189 Posts.
    strutter, sounds to me like you are right on the money. We just need someone( anyone )to show us a sign.Be interesting to see what Kooka comes back with.KiwiKarlos gave us an indication that they were doing 3-10mmcf pd , stabilising to 5 mmcf pd in a couple of weeks.If this is the case , we can understand why they haven't publicly announced anything , it would probably hurt the SP even further.They claim ( MAE ) to be drilling 4 new wells - I thought earlier that production had finished and we were in a position to market the business for sale ( must have missed that part ).If this is the case , with slower earnings than anticipated combined with further production and also the small window of opportunity before the weather closes in again it is sounding like a race.There is not a big buffer between succeeding and another cap raising. Success will depend on the speed with which they can get production up to the 20mmcf pd combined with the sale of assets ( can't remember which one).I think we need to see a forecast for the next 12 months based on a pessimistic basis , this way we get to see the worst case scenario.Maybe they have done this already and the reason for asset sales ?? At least some HC posters have made contact and are continuing to make contact to give us some up to date info.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.