OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

SP Heading Way South

1. 198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173
    Q man, myself and a couple of others hats off for great analysis and getting it right regarding a bad quarter result.

To others reading. Have a look through the last 3 weeks of posts to work out the uprampers and the down rampers. I clearly called this down hill as I think its over priced.
    Lots made grand predictions, crazy predictions. And they were wrong. Now I dont qant to rub egg in their face but most of them haven't admitted they got it wrong and I think they should do others dont follow their bad advice.

Sometimes you are hot on the predictions and sometimes a bit off. We all have good times and bad trading. It's the nature of the beast.
    This is now a very very hard sell. Sell while you can. You can very quickly pur your savings into another stock and start regaining all these losses you have sustained. Think about your kids and family, they might need that money some day so dont loose it gambling.

Take a look at the fundamentals of this stock. It's terrible no matter which way you look at it. There was hope. There were promises of grandeur. That's all been a farce.
    Get out while you can, it has a long long long way to go down before it comes back up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.