BTH 9.09% 12.0¢ bigtincan holdings limited

SP hit below buy back price, page-15

1. 2,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    You post like a 15 year old child. Your response doesn't surprise me in the slightest because it is crystal clear to anyone with half a brain that you don't have a clue. You don't even know the level of dilution, nor the reason for it or what level of increased revenue was acquired with the money that was raised. You don't have any concept of what BTH has been doing and the reasons behind it. All you can do is repeat the word 'dilution' constantly without context. Perhaps it is a new word you learned and the person who taught you told you to use it as often as possible. If you don't understand something it is best to either ask questions or to keep your trap shut. I doubt there are any HC members who can't see right through your dumb nonsense. Anyway, now you have 12 nonsense posts on HC. Just so you know for future reference, opinions should be supported with at least some substance. Substance however requires a level of knowledge, so I won't be expecting anything other than more nonsense posts from you in the future. I'm not your friend by the way because I don't suffer fools like you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.010(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $85.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 12.5¢ 11.0¢ $163.1K 1.345M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 337276 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 39995 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BTH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.