AVH 2.21% $2.66 avita medical inc.

I've asked multiple times since seeing the cosmetic trial listed...

1. 476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 986
    I've asked multiple times since seeing the cosmetic trial listed Post #: 61926589 but it must be too early for them to comment on. I'll keep asking in case anything changes. Out of interest, I just checked the trial and the estimated completion date has been pushed back from December 2023 to December 2025. A delay for some reason.. strategy to align with the timing of vitiligo commercial launch or some other reason?

Although I'm very happy with the recent achievements and current pathway, I'd still like to hear more about the strategy for potential future indications such as rejuvenation when management thinks it's appropriate. Based on JC's comments (and my trusty old notes) during the March 2023 investor briefing, I'm guessing the "improved healing" study could be the catalyst which we may get an update later this year:

What they noticed in the preclinical animal study with HMRI, “when looking closer at the data, what we see is more rapid healing as one of the most compelling very near term achievable, potentially, benefits.” They’re currently developing an animal model study to demonstrate improved healing – it will take at least a couple of quarters to finalise (earliest September 2023 - more likely November briefing?). “If we’re able to demonstrate that improved healing, which is what we believe, we would develop a study for FDA that would allow us to make that claim because improved healing is the “Holy Grail”, so to speak, of wound care.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.66
Change
-0.060(2.21%)
Mkt cap ! $184.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.73 $2.73 $2.66 $321.5K 120.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1499 $2.66

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.70 50 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.