AVR 1.29% $17.97 anteris technologies ltd

SP in one year?, page-36

1. 6,777 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 260
    its a bit more complex than that in my opinion, inflation does drive growth and development in many respects.
    I get you point though and have no doubt digital currencies will defiantly take over at some point hover the current form is like the wild west, imagine taking a home loan out in bit coin 5 years ago, you would never pay your debt of and original lenders of the coin would have taken your house and everything of worth buy now as payback would not be an option.
    Needs some kinds of stability not a new crypto every week for the big boys to pump while they dump devalue others wealth for people not on the ball.

They need to make a universal cypto with maybe with sanctioned inflation used only for those developing etc?

plus im sure your example of $100 value in 50 years time could end a lot worse on one of the hundreds of cryptos out there, may be gone completely in 50 years of so if it goes out of favour, plus out of every single person i know that owns cryptos they are in it to make money from nothing, not a single one of them actually buys anything other than other cryptos or cashes out, plus most of the crypto sites have highway robbery transaction fees, it's the future no doubt about it but currently its a bit like the wild west out in crypto land. all IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.