PLS 1.64% $3.00 pilbara minerals limited

SP, International Investors & Co listing of PLS stock

1. 1,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 791
    IMO it's not too late to get a co listing say in NY via ADRs or London or even Hong Kong.

A year ago I and a few select others suggested a co listing abroad to NB. His response was he didn't care about SP. Obviously he does today as he sold some of his shares and am sure if he got a higher price he would be even more happy and KB also should cares (remember his oppie s and strike price) and if he is really serious about taking us to production. Also for funding as I hear between the lines management prefer dilution instead of debt (which I do not agree with).

If we don't our SP will hover at these levels and soon a take over offer will be imminent after grant of mining licenses.

As an ex banker trust me US and European institutional investors, and da vy private investors don't like trading stock that are not in their time zone. (It's a DNA thing and am talking from experience). We have lost the ability to put ourself in the international markets and, really, mostly only depend on local markets, hence why our SP are at these levels. Why do you think Australian blue chips and similar are listed around the world ?! Trust me not just for fun !!! It's all about international coverage and trading in different time zones. If we did this, trust me our SP would be much higher and we would be heading towards production, future dividends etc. Alternatively, management must now or very soon close some or just 1-2 more BOAs and must be creditworthy (which naturally should push our SP to a lewel where hopefully it wouldn't be lucrative for someone to make a friendly or hostile t/o). As for BOAs something is wrong. I can only speculate it has a lot to do with someone's friend who works for PLS, who is unfortunately not well liked in China (Chinese don't like doing business with Indians at high level, unfortunately, and no I'll harm meant here, but is a plain fact). I have also previously pointed this out to current management, but response was he knows everyone and we know for a fact that is not the case previously.

It's not too late and I hope management soon takes a different approach in this respect otherwise we can say bye bye to our stocks around 75-85 cent range plus minus after mining grants.

Am hoping for best for all us LT holders.

All IMO.
    Last edited by Royal_Viking: 15/12/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.00
Change
-0.050(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $9.029B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.03 $3.06 $3.00 $41.07M 13.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
97 622937 $3.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.01 580 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.