OPM optum health limited

price and selling looks like sh.tbut still i think opm is not as...

1. 1,079 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    price and selling looks like sh.t
    but still i think opm is not as dumb as we think.

http://www.wateronline.com/content/news/article.asp?docid={c6ab177f-f4f9-4308-a427-dc1a6ce4b45c}

Article

Return to News & Community Home

MEP Introduces TerraSan Wastewater Treatment System
    12/20/2004 MEP Enviro Systems, Inc., a subsidiary of Marine Environmental Partners, Inc., a Florida-based company that designs and manufactures state-of-the-art wastewater treatment systems for marine use, has introduced the TerraSan Wastewater Treatment System for land applications.
    TerraSan is an efficient, effective wastewater process treatment solution, which utilizes physics and electro-chemistry for disinfection. Equipped with a programmable logic control (PLC) system that automatically monitors and adjusts the level of treatment to changes in water chemistry, the TerraSan System produces virtually odorless effluent that can meet stringent re-use standards. It can be adapted for varied agricultural, industrial and municipal applications.

Featuring a small footprint and flexible modular design, few moving parts, on/off capability, and built-in redundancy for continuous operations, the innovative TerraSan technology offers numerous advantages over membranes or bio-reactors, including purchase price and maintenance costs.

Pilot programs and demonstration projects are ongoing including studies at the Brisbane Water Authority in Brisbane, Australia, a pig farm in Princeton, Missouri, and in January, a dairy farm in New Mexico.

Source: MEP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OPM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.