PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

sp is holding up well., page-40

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    The yin / yang of the gold price struggle is a huge topic of debate worldwide. One expert likens the downwards force of the gold price to that of "forcing a giant, inflated ball towards to bottom of a swimming pool, at some point this inflated ball is going to spring up and burst through he water's surface, with huge momentum! And so will the gold sp when it finally turns".

While there are plenty of experts predicting, and plenty of reasons for, the gold price to rise again above $1500, there are also plenty of experts predicting further gold price falls.

No one knows for sure what is going to happen to the gold price in the short or longer term.

Whether ABU has a profit margin of $300, $500, $800 per ounce is purely speculation at the present time.

The only sureties are:
    ABU is a well managed, well capitalized company, with a huge gold resource and trial mining to begin very soon. There will be profits to be made but their extent is speculation.

If you follow the fundamentals like me, this is surety enough for a long term trading profit of hopefully, at least 100%.

If you follow the technical analysis your charting and analysis skills will determine your buy and sell points.

Speculating on the price of gold over the next month, 3 months or 2 years is "pie in the sky". Investors should keep a balanced approach and consider both sides of the story.

Only a few months ago posters here were predicting a gold price around $2000 and around $2500 by the end of the year! Some experts were predicting $3000 by Christmas!

Wow, how the mighty have fallen. No one knows how low the gold price will fall to, and its price at the end of the year. If investors stick with what they know, rather than what might happen, they'd be a lot better off.

A classic example of this is KGL, Kentor Gold Limited. If the Kyrgyzstan government had given support for a KGL gold mine there in the last 18 months of negotiation, then Kentor would not be on the verge of being bankrupt today. (Currently in the hands of administrators, and its only producing mine, making minimal profit, may be sold off in a fire sale).

Investors in KGL stand to lose millions and millions of dollars because they were "punting" on 1. that the Kygyz government would allow the mine and 2. the price of gold would continue to rise. How wrong they all were, myself included.

I am buying ABU on what I know of the company now and the profits it will make at the known gold price today. If the gold price trades above $1500 for a sustained period of time, that is icing on the cake for ABU and myself.

Please tread warily when considering the long term price of gold. What should happen, based on past experiences, doesn't mean it will happen! The current short term view on gold price is not good. The long term view is pure speculation!

Go ABU!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.235M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 14101362 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 22682191 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.