PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

Vendor, I enjoy your posts and your advice - but please remember...

1. 672 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Vendor, I enjoy your posts and your advice - but please remember your audience here...

When you suggest that people are potentially making a mistake by "not cutting their losses early" you are speaking to only a proportion of the investment community invested in ABU, and or other names.

If one happened to own a significant stake in ABU, I suggest they do not have the liquidity to trade it as you suggest.

For example, How would you sell or buy for that matter 50m shares in this ABU market??

Therefore, those people (with size) may have a strategy that is different to yours and short term moves (up or down) are certainly less relevant. Doesn't make them "emotional" or "fearful" its just their own personal strategy.

In my opinion, your advice can only be directed toward those trading with no more than $250k (and that is most likely the top end) at most - This is because anybody trading ABU in volume greater than this cannot move with the speed you suggest.

So if you don't mind, please don't try to SELL your strategy "en mass" because for those who need size - it aint appropriate!!

All the best with your mate on your new fund and happy trading!

peace

Pete.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $525 175K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 27348360 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16751194 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.