PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

Good post Bruce.I agree, you either trade by charts and sell...

1. 14,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4091
    Good post Bruce.
    I agree, you either trade by charts and sell when you get your signal to do so (either a stop loss or exit with profit); or if buying on fundamentals you make sure you understand the company as well as you can and follow developments closely. Sell if at some stage they don't meet your expectations or it no longer appears to be a good reward/risk situation. Hopefully that happens as a result of the sp appreciating enough that upside starts to look limited and you get to lock in a strong profit.

Below is a link to what is IMO a good video doc on the history and current status of gold and the manipulation that goes on by the powerful to steal from the rest of us. 3 parts with some of the history maybe of less interest to some, but worth watching to the end of part 3. Especially the parts on manipulation and the way gold that is leased out can actually be sold on, and even melted down and turned into jewellery.
    Anyone investing or even just trading gold or gold stocks should try and learn what they can and keep an open mind on what goes on out there. Not everything you read or see on the web is accurate, you need to make up your own mind on what you believe, but at least be aware of what might be happening whether you decide to believe it or not.

http://news.goldseek.com/GoldSeek/1366397576.php

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.235M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 73023422 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 25637389 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.