BGL 1.55% $1.31 bellevue gold limited

sp like a coiled cobra..., page-12

1. 5,239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3934
    Good for you Opto.

From my research, Mark is very capable, and I am glad he is leading the company, and I am happy to hold.

Ideally, I would like another 2 of him on the board, but then who wouldn't, and he does have the directors of Trinity Mongolia for advice, and his old mates at Barlow Jonker.

Teeg looks like a good resource (from the initial drills), which should push the stock price higher in the next 6 months, how high may depend more on world economic volatility rather than on resource base.

To be reasonable though, the company has a lot of ground to make up, and a lot of investor faith to repay, because Draig did effectively halve the value of everyone's investment in order to raise the funds to purchase the coal tenements.

Clearly, it was the only way the purchase could have been made in the end, and the only potential near term winners were the brokers (and their clients) who told Draig to halve the offer to 50 cents, so they could sell this to their sophisticated investor clients. Many current shareholders were not even able to get their full allocation of the small amount of 50 cent stock available to them.

In any objective sense, this was morally wrong, but it was fiscally expedient (and possibly necessary). So we take a hit (hopefully only a short term one), we support the management, and we move on, but it can still leave a sour taste to any honest decent person.

Hey, welcome to the world of investing, if you don't expect these things (at times), then you should not be here.

Like they say "some days you eat the bear, other days the bear eats you". Though in this case it is a dragon.

One of the important indicators going forward, should be how Draig management treat their longer term investor base from here, now that the tenements have been won.

My bet is that Mark is a decent and hard working fellow, with a conscience and set of fair values, who should be supported, and wished the best of Welsh (and Aussie) luck.

So now let us watch and see what 2012 unfolds. It should be an interesting year, especially if any of the other 7 tenements (besides Teeg), also throws up something positive and surprising.

Gw

My formula for success? ... " Rise early. Work late. Strike oil. "
    J.Paul Getty (1892-1976)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.