HCT 0.00% 0.6¢ holista colltech limited

Yet you still hold? If you don't believe in the company that...

1. 1,541 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 468
    Yet you still hold? If you don't believe in the company that bloody much....sell? Why on earth hold? That is the definition of madness. You clearly shouted from the roof tops you will hold out to the 4C and if bad you will dump. You couldn't pull the trigger. I sold out just before the quarterly as I GUESSED it would be average.... Now I am accumulating lower... Yet you are now holding for "a pump" for a CR...?? Seriously?
    I am happy to buy ALL your holdings today just put at the sell line at 6.5c and put you out of your sad little existance.
    You're not contributing and you're definitely not adding value.

IMO this company hasn't been run well and the structure is complicated (they are not growth experts and they have been jumping around like grasshoppers), however, the market that HCT is in is diversified and large enough that a tiny market share and some minor success could be company makers - Low GI bread / formulas, Natshield contracts, 80less, Natshield Balm etc... A real distributor might pick them up and run with them. They mght just secure a monster contract... Who knows... You sure as hell don't and that is why punters are in this game as retailers just like you. To have a punt do some fun research and if you think its going to make $$$ buy. If not sell $$ its that simple.

I am buying as I feel the market cap now has plenty of upside for any real news to come out and they still have a good amount of cash left and a ton of options much higher up

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.673M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 84379 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 462891 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.