APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

sp looking gloomy., page-17

1. 929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Big plane,

U r spot on with this.
    I have dropped in and out of this stock since about 1999/2000 and in that time all I have seen is shareholder wealth destruction.

The faithful continue with the excuses. But guess what, every company in the world was subject to the gfc. APG were fortunate to have being part of an almighty bull run from 2003-2007, yet people seem to neglect this.

Each year the faithful begin with statemtents like "this is our year" and "this year is different... a turning point".

It won't be long (in fact I'm beginning to sense it from some of these posts) that the faithful who follow MT and his team begin to make excuses why this year may not be it.

I hope I am wrong and I hope we see something pop.

I have said this before, that if the technology is good, then there is obviously an issue with the management.

However, MT and his team are very fortunate to have shareholders who are happy to follow him blindly and be satisfied that he is doing his best.

I have no doubt he is, however, it may just not be good enough. Either he brings on a couple of non-exec directors who have a profile or are well connected or he moves himself on for the benefit of shareholders.

On the other hand, it may be that they cannot get any of these high calibre people interested in APG. Maybe we just don't quite understand the size of the market, the issues they are facing, what they actually signed away to Kronos for funding etc etc. the shareprice is pathetic, and there are simply no buyers interested. It seems that stock is being mopped up by existing long term shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.