APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

sp looking gloomy., page-20

1. 1,858 Posts.
    It was only less than 1 month ago that we had the quarterly, and that was full of "positive communication". eg

"Delivery and installation of equipment will continue through the first quarter of 2012, and individual sections will be tested and commissioned as they are completed. Commissioning will continue for three months, integrated plant commissioning will commence during the second quarter and the Plant is expected to be producing iron briquettes and hydrochloric acid late in the quarter."

Give them a break!

I for one don't want the MD distracted feeling that he has to respond to every stock market gyration.

Integrated commissioning is likely to start next month. That's a great spot for an announcement. I'm happy to wait until then, but if they slip an update before then its a bonus. There really isn't a lot to say about preliminary checking pipe run integrity and instrument loops apart from an overall % completion.

Just let them get on with it and wait until Xmas morning (figuratively, not literally ;)....)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.