NXS 0.00% 20.0¢ next science limited

Dr Dan,How must people who bought in as investors and are locked...

1. 77 Posts.
    Dr Dan,
    How must people who bought in as investors and are locked in in excess of $1.65 entry (Oct08) feel.
    My entry was .42cents in 09 believing in the story 3 years ago & I am still holding now with an avg price of .41cents however I have the feeling I will not get out unscathed any day soon.
    Shell tipped in at .50 cents last year, or maybe the year before, although it is not as important to them in the overall scheme of things.
    As you can see I am a long term holder, however i dont buy green bananas any more so I hope i live long enough to see some turn around .
    Surley there must be an amalgamation of disgruntled investors & Institutions to remove some of the dead wood on the Board, so what does it take to assemble enough like minded people to remove the dead wood & why did this not happen last year ??? as we had enough Hot Copper bloggers keen for something to happen.
    What do the Institution holders think ???
    Any ideas ???
    As a group united we may have some influence, however need a voice to the Institution holders to have any influence at all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $58.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 20.0¢ $42.76K 213.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18228 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 12000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.