GBE 6.15% 6.9¢ globe metals & mining limited

SP manipulation

1. 6,130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1505
    Is it me or do others share my sentiment.

Due to no company announcements of progress GBE share price doesn't do a lot. When it does pop up a bit someone is quick to make sure it retreats. Further more someone bobs up like yesterday from time to time and places a buy at high volume around the 0.02 level then it is removed when - like today the SP is back to that lower level.

Is this a ploy by ECE or Alice as they have another agenda. Like a sale as with Alice at an average of the past 6 months SP in which Alice got gifted GBE at 4.5c a share would not be a good outcome for share holders but may be a good outcome for someone else with a nice lets say - Chinese under the table deal. Akin to Alice's nice little arrangement with ECE that is now on the nose for reasons we have not been informed - wish ECE would come forward about what all that was about - certainly feel whatever arrangement they had with the sale has soured or even evaporated. Remembering how ECE was alleged to have contacts for product sales and even possible project finance.

I've speculated before that she is just a front for another company or possible state owned entity. Why the silence and when they do announce anything it's generally negative regarding Kanyika development (re- the nasty reply from GBE rep in Malawi who fired up big time about a govt official publicly stating the mining terms had been agreed - or the negative comments about downturn in commodities and a strategic study) and nothing on the graphite at Chimtu prospect - just kicking a few rocks around with trenching and rock chip samples. Sure have a lot of staff doing absolute nothing.

Anyway time is the enemy now GBE board. Next month the new mining bill passed and if there is no progress in the following months I hope the Malawi govt send you packing. Your a disgrace - you don't keep the locals informed - you don't do anything for the communities like ECE use to and you won't be upfront and transparent with shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.004(6.15%)
Mkt cap ! $46.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 7.4¢ 6.3¢ $60.42K 886.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3273 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.8¢
  Change
0.004 ( 9.68 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.7¢ 7.3¢ 6.3¢ 222614
Last updated 14.26pm 23/05/2024 ?
GBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.