GBE 12.3% 5.0¢ globe metals & mining limited

SP manipulation, page-5

1. 6,196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1539
    G'day ranger - I just see GBE very different in that it is 75% Chinese controlled - trades very low volume - they are not transparent with advising the market/share holders. Either party of the two could have an agenda but what is it with Apollo and Alice - why is their no transparency? I smell a rat that's all.

Yesterday 10.04 - 4o 000 shares sold SP up to 2.5c.
    10.08 it's stopped in it's tracks 67 000 sold - back to 2.2c
    Around 11 ish a small sale - back to 2.5c (maybe someone testing the theory)
    Soon after a new offer at 2.3c which was (surprisingly) not taken up probably by the same person who put it there.
    Anyway wait for today and I think you will find it back at 2.2.

At least LYC trade some volume at times and are transparent with announcements and are not having disputes with other major holders. What's her agenda - honestly?

To the best of my knowledge any company trying to raise capital for development and secure off take agreements and improve share holder value would be having presentations at every opportunity - ECE used to but GBE aka Alice do absolutely nothing in the past three years and one could go on and on. Can't blame Malawi officials for that.

Anyway it's not sheep stations - just I have followed this stock for considerable time and find it very unbecoming. Good luck to Mr Stephens and discipals in getting a very nice income for doing nothing - unless it's all smoke and mirrors to secure agreements with Malawi.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.007(12.3%)
Mkt cap ! $34.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.7¢ 5.0¢ $2.777K 52.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 654251 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.