SSM 0.00% $1.46 service stream limited

sp manipulator

1. 525 Posts.
    I've watched the trading of SSM since 19th of Feb on a daily basis. Some of you have mentioned cappers and day traders and the tricks being played, and there surely has been.

But what most don't see, is the massive sp manipulation by 'The Manipulator'(TM). TM has millions of dollars and millions of shares to play with. Most won't see TM. TM uses numerous tactics to manipulate the sp and ultimately the emotions of most holders. TM may be a capper, but more effectively on given days will continually feed sell orders in at bottom sell level even when demand is strong. And every now and then will dump hundreds of thousands of shares at market price just when everyone is getting tired and emotional. And in addition will manipulate the buy side of depth, just as much as the sell side. Unlike a capper or day trader TM doesn't employ these tactics one day at a time. They follow a plan that will be carried out over days and weeks.

I know I can educate the people on this SSM thread and even though you may believe what I say, some will still fall into TM's trap. Some will have no choice but to sell at the best sp on offer by this friday due the their trading rules, need for cash for bills, desire to take profits cos there are other shares to get on that are rising as I write. Emotions are very powerful trading tools for those who know how to control them, especially other peoples.

I can hear some people saying, "yeah great conspiracy theory". But ask yourself this, "On the 19th of Feb, how does a company that has a history of paying good dividends ie 7.5c-2008 7.5c-2007 9.7c-2006, trade as low as 23c even though its just released a statement that it is likely to continue paying dividends?" And, "How, after SSM management makes a catergoric statement that the 3.5c div will be paid in April, does its sp continue to trade for some time in the 20's?" And finally,"Why, with SSM about to go Xdiv and pay guaranteed 3.5c for every share held, trade as low as 37.5c?"

The only answer is massive, well constructed manipulation. With all I've researched on SSM its more likely than not that the next 4c dividend will be paid also.(My opinion, not known fact). Yep the manipulation has been so well done, I believe TM could make SSM sp trade back in the 20's if TM so desired.

If you have to sell you have to sell, its your prerogative. This is not an attempt to ramp SSM and I'd be offended if anyone took it that way. I've long realised I could ramp SSM until the cows come home and that wouldn't help the cause. I only hope that with a little education and your own research, I may have helped some on this thread over come their fears and make an informed decision about when and how much they sell their SSM shares.

Kind regards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.46
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $899.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.46 $1.47 $1.45 $1.421M 977.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 91 $1.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.47 7938 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SSM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.