FGF 0.00% 18.0¢ first growth funds limited

SP Movement & General FGF Chatter, page-225

1. 88 Posts.
    I know one company is not the exact same as another but it is hard not to compare FGFs charts to those of DCC and OOK.

The difference I see is that our potential second jump is going to happen much sooner than it did with theirs judging by how fast things are moving.

I'm going to constantly assess my position as we all should, but right now the plan is to just ride this as far as she takes me. So far there have been no indicators for me to sell. The dip had me a little worried because none of us like any SP going down, but there was no reason for fear that I could find and if I could have, I would have bought more.

Too busy waiting for two other certain stocks that I have large amounts of trust in (and most of my portfolio tied up in) that are currently bouncing back well into the green.

I'm still learning, but if a company is doing well and kicking goals then the SP will eventually show for it. We've seen plenty of times that they don't need to be making massive profits to kick goals during their formative years!

Oh and as always DYOR I guess? These are still dirt cheap at 3c even if they stay there for another few months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.