CF1 10.0% 2.2¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

SP Movement & General IAM Chatter, page-1026

1. 5,633 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 479
    No worries but thats also a hard question to answer. BOOM2 would be far more robust from an admin perspective for sure.

Regarding SOA production, we have our simple SOAs more or less automated through xplan with datafeeds from client portfolios and a lot of work done on our SOA templates monthly. More complex SOAs are nowhere near as automated though and require personalisation and completion from paraplanners. If BOOM2 can automate complex SOAs that would be very handy. I havent spoken to IAM since BOOM2, only when BOOM1 was released. There was an additional fee for modelling/cashflows with BOOM1 so it wasnt for me, unsure if BOOM2 is the same. I find it hard to see how software can automate complex, personalised advice documents but I also cant say for certain BOOM2 doesnt do it so I cant really answer your question for sure.

Even with CBA using BOOM2 they will still use XPLAN as their CRM I would imagine. XPLAN does just about everything but few practices (including ours) use it to anywhere near capacity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.