CF1 0.00% 2.3¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

i'm sorry but this statement is just wrong IMHO. currently, IAM...

1. 230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    i'm sorry but this statement is just wrong IMHO. currently, IAM has gone all in with CBA (as eveidenced by previous announcements saying as much) so saying the deal with CBA is not make or break is showing too much blind faith in company.

Again you mention 2nd tiers and smaller firms, wasn't there some ANN recently along the lines of they are targeting bigger entities as their strategy? a couple of things to take note with this scenario of yours

1. if they go and look for smaller firms, it would be another pivot in company strategy .
    2. assume that smaller firms actually WANT to sign with them. everyone and their dog has argued that the industry need IAM, i am not gonna argue that at all because that topic tends to go round and round. why did Sentry walk away? Has there actually been a clear explanation why Sentry did not eventuate? it kind of feels like that issue faded away and we all focused on the nest thing.

All i am trying to say is let us not assume that any firms will come banging on the company's doors just because us investors believe that IAM the the messiah. Sure the company may technically survive with a CR if worse case happens.....but imagine what the share price would be like.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 103307 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 264986 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.