CF1 0.00% 2.3¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

I would like you to CLARIFY how Joy Lopez was a fundamental role...

1. 8,814 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 572
    I would like you to CLARIFY how Joy Lopez was a fundamental role in the CBA pilot.

If you cant then please remove the misleading post.

Sydney office was only a small operation to attract the smaller fish but was disbanded when CBA came on board with its pilot and Sydney office was closed to save funding after appearing to be of little consequence in attracting further business from the not yet ready brigade to change their ways. RC recommendations when released will change this in the future.

The focus is the solid partnership that CBA and IAM have developed in the 20 mths of talks before the pilot started and currently nearing 6 mths of the pilot conducted with last news in an update that SoAs were being produced and further rolled out to test the heavy workload under pressure.

Joy Lopez and the Sydney office had no bearing what so ever to the CBA pilot.

I think you like bashing the company for every little change that happens and that is immaterial to any of the CBA pilot. Yes things are slow with the ongoing CBA pilot that has very little NEWS that can be released due to the confidentiality involved. But on the GOOD side all appears well, the pilot is progressing day by day and no BAD news released to the market saying that CBA has canned the pilot.

WOW each day gets better the longer the pilot goes on and seems CBA are happy to keep progressing forward . IF BOOM2 was not to be to their liking then the pilot would have been truely DONE and DUSTED by now.

SP for the moment has leveled out and I really think there is a cat and mouse game going on in this quiet period of some entity mopping up the lose shares on offer and accumulating at these very cheap prices until news comes out of some sort.

I think this soon to be released 1/4ly revenue report will be important to what direction the company goes. Good revenue received will stall off any fears of a quick CR to prop them up added to whats already left over from previous.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 103307 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 264986 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.