CF1 0.00% 1.5¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

SP Movement & General IAM Chatter, page-13

1. 86 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Today’s close at 2.5c represents the highest close since 8/4/2017. Further soaking required before next leg up. It appears that the downtrend sustained throughout most of 2017 has ended and a new uptrend in play since 1/11/2017. The low point preceding this was the announcement of 27/10 – Market Update & 4C. The market reaction to that announcement was adverse and the price plunged from 1.4c to 0.9c. However, with the announcements of the 3 Pilot Agreements, the latest Market Update and Investor Presentation, it is worth reflecting on what Intiger and Patrick said back in the announcement of 27/10 because it reveals what they were doing behind the scenes back then

As advised in our ASX release of August 7 2017, the Company continues to look to expand its scale through appropriate, value-accretive acquisitions. Confidential discussions continue to be non-binding and non-conclusive at this stage.
    Commenting on the growth of the business, Chair Patrick Canion said: “The Company has made significant progress over the past quarter, both in revenue, client numbers and infrastructure. We continue to put in place the building blocks of a business that will last for generations, and at the same time achieve revenue growth in line with our business plan. We look forward to the formal launch of our client portal and the accelerated growth that will bring.“

It’s all coming together as far as I can see and I love this quote from Mark Fisher.

“What I would ask is that please keep focussed on the goals the big goals of the creation of the dynasty solution. Don’t worry too much about the short term maybe a missed contract here or there or upset or sometimes if we go over along the way because in the large scheme of things they’re irrelevant. I’m not saying that any of that is likely to happen in the near future at all please don’t anyone worry about that. Just be aware that there is a significant entity, very significant entity being created here, it’ll have its ups and downs but you are in the right place you are on the right train.

Back in August when Intiger announced the departure of Matthew Walker and appointment of Tony Chong a number of pundits saw this as being a big negative and was reflected as such in further falls in the shareprice but now that I’ve re-read that announcement in the context of what we now know and I can’t wait to find out more because to me it spells growth, scalability and international expansion!

Intigers offshore processing model has gained extraordinary traction and we are excited to see new opportunities, markets & revenue lines being requested from us regularly. As service markets globally face a seemingly never-ending assault on margins as costs rise and revenue lines fall away, Intiger is perfectly positioned to deliver much needed solutions to some of Australia & South East Asias largest & oldest professional services industries. Managing Director Mark Fisher will increase his focus on strategic business expansion.  This will include, but not be limited to, sector-aligned global acquisitions as the Company continues to build its global profile, reputation and scale

There’s still hurdles ahead best said recently by Mark,

“We are cautiously optimistic that all three pilots will conclude successfully and swiftly, however, they may not. All three could be taken up, or maybe only one decides to use it.”

It’s good to see many familiar posters back on the IAM threads again J

Just my thoughts, keep up the great work Intiger! Henry

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.519M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 696878 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.