CF1 10.0% 2.2¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Your right Glyndwr, CBA just spent all that money $250k on a...

1. 8,708 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 555
    Your right Glyndwr, CBA just spent all that money $250k on a field trip for EY to enjoy the Philippines and in their spare time suss out IAMs outsourcing dept. They were so surprised with the efficiency of the dept that CBA has decided on a mutual basis at their expense to send over a plane load of trainees for 2 wks to learn the system. Hold on, thats on top of the $250k.

Scratching my head still trying to work out with CBA 6 mths into a pilot that is full of positives, sending heaps of their staff and contracted independent auditors overseas sussing out a new program being especially designed for them it seems, encouraging SoA results that then was ramped up and expanded further into more FPers systems and if they would then say no to a deal.

This is all about CBA getting what they want tailor made especially for them with the help of IAM technology. No leaks to say that the system is a dud and has flaws, instead is being advanced in stages on IAM and CBA mutual agreements scaling up further into heavy production.

Will the pilot go 12mths, I doubt it. I dare to say that they already know what BOOM2 can do and how efficient it is with whats been conducted so far. If it was a fizzer they would have pulled out already and the pilot finished. Not surprised if we get an answer around the Sept quarter and CBA will sign up. Be a nice early XMAS present for the faithfuls.

CBA and IAM going offshore. ???????? Interstellar ??????????

Onwards and upwards with the BOOMSTER, lightyears ahead of the opposition and a major drawcard to the financial sector.

Just a thought, with MF recuperating and handing over the reins to George Jaja, CBA and IAM must be very comfortable with proceedings on the way things are going and winding up to full production.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $36.83K 1.750M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1662472 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 211200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.