CF1 10.0% 2.2¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Spot on I reckon Ackers. NAB management must be the dumbest ever...

1. 16,576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3969
    Spot on I reckon Ackers.
    NAB management must be the dumbest ever if they didn't think IAM would have to name them with any agreement....even if IAM were paying them to trial.
    I was at the first Melbourne presso.....god was that in 2016?? Where did that go? Anyways PC stated there the 18-19 steps were being completed by....as we now know CBA or MOU-2.
    Its pretty clear that CBA whilst interested, IMO, could not see any great benefit from what IAM were doing at the time which was essentially the same as CBA did at home.......so cooled off.
    It would not surprise me if BOOM 2 has not been built almost bespoke for CBA.
    I think MF would have realised pretty early on that uptake was going to be a problem......and his 880 million shares might go down the toilet, so he did what I would do, grab the biggest fish, and start building what they want.
    Let's be real here its the only path to his performance shares.
    I do think though that BOOM 2 has always been in MF's head.....I remember an interview where he quoted the number of staff ANZ had offshore doing loans....clearly IAM could not go down that path and AI/robotics was the only way.
    Fast forward 18 months from that Melbourne presso and CBA,are well in bedded with IAM, I don't think they would have let it be announced to market until they were.
    When I look back I suspect 18 months in CBA time line is probably a blink of an eye.......it seems way, way longer for IAM holders.......AIMO DB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.