CF1 2.50% 2.0¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Oh my arch annoyance dizzy! I'm gonna give my opinion based on...

1. 374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Oh my arch annoyance dizzy! I'm gonna give my opinion based on facts!

The positive first

Your statement should have read as below to be correct.

' If IAM continue to burn $ the way their last QTR showed and revenue doesn't increase they have over a year of funds left before a CR is needed'

Can you tell me as of the last QTRLY how much cash did they have on hand????

We know from the last QTRLY that setting up the CBA pilot had costs attached (possibly extra code in B2 to personalise it) which blew out last QTR's Expenses right IMO the last qtr report contained exceptional items that are not part of normal working expenses. I'll take a stab and say expenses decreased by 200K this Qtr.

Now revenue......Its anyone's guess! Where is this compared to last qtr???

We don't know FOR SURE when CBA actually started putting work through. Some think they never stopped from the trail. Some think they started after the Ann stating "CBA to commence in Q1 2018" and some still dont think they have actually started even tho the Co has made it clear "production has begun" in the last update Ann.

I personally think revenue will show a slight increase compared to last QTR. I think this is the general expectation as the majority (from what i see) is that people think the Production started jan / feb. If however the rev show anything of significance I believe the SP will break out and go for a run.
    There are a couple of factors to think about here.
    1. How quickly can the team train up a practice for them to use B2 as their Default?
    2. How many practices are they integrating in total?
    3. What resources does IAM have for this training??

I'd love IAM to release their plan of attack and take a new stab at the Milestones. I know people would rather not but there is no harm setting goals and letting shareholders know what the plan is for a client so that it can make/break the company.

What do you think would constitute a decline in SP from the QTRLY????

Euro's seem to think M2 is still on the cards and have over 110M shares to back their belief
    PC is and has always been confident in what IAM can deliver
    New addition George brought on to make the integration of B2 a smooth process and manage the change process.
    Its MF's Baby

The possible negative

No mention of this acquisition?? Why??

It is not needed yet?
    Are CBA containing the pilot to a small number of practices until the agreement is signed??
    Are we holding out to get the right price?

Why haven't we heard from any of the other pilots??

Are we back to the naming issue??
    Want to nail CBA on the head before the next project ??
    Is IAM only viable to the massive organisations ??

There are still a lot of questions but for where we are NOW the obvious positives outweigh the possible negatives and IMO a CR is like the monster under your bed that keeps you awake at night, ITS NOT REAL!!!!

The company is still a buy in my eyes and should be around 4c per share ( I think with an increase in rev this is where we will end up) if rev is greater than expected then we are on to 6c

Gl all

All my opinion Anto xxx

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $11.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $4.325K 224.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4995 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 378047 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.47pm 20/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.