CF1 0.00% 2.5¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

SP Movement & General IAM Chatter, page-932

1. 8,765 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 562
    I have no qualms over George Jaja transferring from CBA to Interger employment. Highly qualified and if he is as good as what his resume says then he will be a big asset to IAMs developement.
    CBA and IAM have been talking for 20mths and now the past few have been into pilot programs and suddenly George comes onto IAM employment seems to me that it was a sanctioned transfer for the betterment of IAM from CBA for its growth and the future of the success of the pilots between the 2 groups.
    Read the bit about his responsibilities covering software. CBA will always have software delivery and developement and to be implementing BOOM2 into its circuits for use.

Same goes to the hiring of Nina Tan, a very highly qualified professional that now works for IAM but have not seen as yet what her skills are to be woven into the IAM pattern. Her resume says that she was in the top 5% of performers for the bank she worked in yet now with IAM. 2 very highly qualified people employed by IAM so something must be up to get them on board.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 300000 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 220000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.