CF1 14.3% 1.6¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

First and foremost my apologies for any naivety in terms of my...

1. 284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    First and foremost my apologies for any naivety in terms of my general knowledge of both the ASX in general and the banking market. I have literally just dipped my toe in investing and day by day, it is a true journey of discovery (sometimes an expensive one!)

Hence I offer my twopenneth on IAM with the greatest of respect to those far more informed than me. I have invested in both IAM an one other tech stock, which like IAM, is also pretty grounbreaking and unique to the market.

My rationale for both stocks, is that I work in sales and have been taught to simply evaluate a product or service on 3 things, features, function and benefits.

I may be wrong, but in my eyes this Boom thing, is pretty unique, hence a fantastic and more importantly unique ‘value proposition’ to take to market. Factor in the banking commission shit and it could potentially be one of those ‘right place, right time’ outcomes.

To those that are concerned with the 20 month pilot, I can assure you that the complexity in a sales cycle such as this, is immense, hence 20 months in terms of lead time to a ‘close’ is nothing. I have had far greater lead times for products/services that offer far less value than this.

I think one also needs to factor in the sensitivity of potential job losses that go hand in hand with products/services that offer such efficiency gains, so personally, the lack of substance regarding tangle revenue streams/contracts etc, does not really concern me.

Of course I could be wrong and I also appreciate that the vast majority of tech stocks do not reach maturity, but even with the emotion taking out of this, this tech should at least have a better chance than most to yield a return for all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.002(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.087M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.6¢ 1.4¢ $1.802K 125.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 184656 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.00pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.