JAT 1.28% 77.0¢ jatcorp limited

SP Movement & General JAT Chatter, page-150

1. 1,137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285
    So I made a phone call and obviously limited info and reference to public announcements should be taken over a posters opinion/knowledge.

WHA had hiccups in the application stage, then there was a delay in the technical evaluation. Nothing of news really as they’re still on track to achieve CFDA approval in that quoted time frame and in line with when the company expected it. Led to believe it would be within the month (that was a week ago quoted) and tbh I think you could conclude that aswell - applied November, about five months on, it’s right.

They could’ve had it a bit sooner for sure...if their application was right, they could’ve applied much earlier and have had CFDA approval now.

I like WHA. They’re making very smart vertically integrated moves. Constant acquisitions, MOU etc. They would definitely want to improve their financials this year though. Similar to what JAT will have to do with all of these positive Ann. Translate them.

I do think that’s where we’re better placed. I think/hope our marketing is smarter and more forward. Our background work has been very positive.

Could not be told anything about receipt of application. Or if GK had applied. Or brand slots. Reason was, until GM and acquisition of GK, it’s not the place of JAT to comment. I guess fair enough. Roosterman on the mark.

After the GM there should be plenty of clarity. There may be something in regards to an MOU which will state how many brand slots, series etc.

If we’re peer to peer. Wattle have JAT covered for now. But there is a monumental difference in SP. WHA just seem to make an announcement out of nothing. Which creates dumb sentiment. JAT are under the microscope and asx won’t be letting them fluff and pump I doubt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
77.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.28%)
Mkt cap ! $64.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
78.0¢ 78.0¢ 75.0¢ $21.33K 27.85K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 253 77.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
77.5¢ 19000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.