DDR 1.73% $9.66 dicker data limited

My starting capital was $144k, two years ago, it's now grown to...

1. 37 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    My starting capital was $144k, two years ago, it's now grown to $220k. I reinvest all dividends of my stocks provided the stock is a good price, else i'll reinvest those dividends to build up shares in a new company and keep the dividends rolling in and follow that same methodology. I bought DDR approx $2.26 per share and i love the growth, and am aware that there will likely be a pull back at some point with this massive growth.

I'm in for the long haul with DDR. Whilst the new dividend payment set to come out soon. I wouldn't reinvest that cash back into DDR for more shares at its' current price. That money will be spent on stock elsewhere. I'll forever keep DDR shares however, long track record of consistent dividend payments fully franked paid quarterly and a consistent dividend increase year on year. This is an amazing company.

My question to you is, how long will it take you to raise 50k. I assume a couple of years? You could invest in a decent stable stock that gives you approx 10% return whilst you are ramping up. As they say. It doesn't matter how much money you have, you need to start compounding with whatever you have as soon as you can to get the best benefit from time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DDR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$9.66
Change
-0.170(1.73%)
Mkt cap ! $1.742B
Open High Low Value Volume
$9.89 $9.89 $9.62 $2.361M 243.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 116 $9.64

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$9.69 259 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DDR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.