SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

sp movements

1. 358 Posts.
    We need to be very careful right now. I looked carefully at the trade today and note the following:

1. .515 resistance is an opportunity for those caught on the wrong side to sell down. The market is still a little tentative regarding the scares of a few days ago so bear that in mind.
    2. The close of .48 looked a little orchestrated. Seller jumped in at a low price before they saw what the buy was like. Two options: Shorters are trying to salvage the situation. Or, Accumulators keep price in a negative frame of mod to accumulate more. These guys are experts in taking us to the next point of uncertainty. By the way, those who follow FMS would have seen a similar pattern. Trading strongly at .19 Bot selling at .185. Sell a few at .185 and leave the TA guys with uncertainty.

In Summary - I have been in the markets 18 years and I know through much experience, good and bad, that you should not believe what you see. Buy and Sell depth is BS. Closing prices are often what the players want you to see.

While I am a TA person at heart, I also know that the instos and brokers are also (selectively) good at TA and in reality it is very easy to manipulate a situation with deep pockets. Even easier when you are short.

What cannot be manipulated, is the longer term fundamental business of a company. These elements eventually converge.

Sometimes you need to take your risk either as a trader or as an investor. The trick is making the call on which model suits which stock.

Everyone should invest/trade as they see fit - but I just caution that the way to wealth for many is to stick with your call - or try and trade the swings. Both can work but my experience suggests that traders are unlikely to survive the TAs up the line. If you doubt this, look at any stock that has made it and then analyse where you would have stopped out, broken trend etc...

TA is an excellent tool. I use Gann, Elliot Support and resistance, trend, equivolume, fibonacci, MACD you name it.

My simple point is that all is not as it seems.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.