ADS 0.00% 0.1¢ adslot ltd.

SP not a fair reflection.

1. 1,044 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 302
    Yes, let's be honest the current SP is pretty dismal to say the least and imo does not represent where the business is currently. Considering we had a placement not so long ago to fund the growth and expansion of the business @0.115 so there will be a lot of PI's hurting quietly at the moment.

A few things to note.... the SP change is the result of Low volume trades over an extended period of time and imo does not represent the underlying value. Given the low volumes I believe the majority of original shareholders are holding. The management issued a statement/plan at the time of the placement and from my interpretation of the announcements this year and YTD accounts they are progressing, pretty much as anticipated.

I feel the problem is that some investors wanted the Golden Egg (a buy out) and dont understand the nature of the business or the industry itself. We do not have a tangeable product like OIL or GAS whereby you drill a hole and "bingo" $$$$ or one that you can physically see or hold. We have a product that takes time and is fluid. The business is going through a period of growth and transformation and once the software (product) has been rolled out and established we will start to realise the true value through an increase in revenue. The foundations have been put in place and now we are building upwards.

Not a very good analogy for a software company but our product is like a virus and once established in the target market(s) will spread exponentially and this is when we will be rewarded for our patience. Have faith in the management as they imo are following through with their business plan for which they raised the working Capital.
    I do not think they will be too alarmed about the daily SP as they are thinking long term not short. Again, I refer to their business plan at the time of the placement.

I do not look in here daily as I see this Share as a mid to long term investment for me. However, one that I believe (given time) will reflect a SP far closer to 0.50 than where it is today within the next 12-36 months.

Good Luck All.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.702M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2615379 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 12070076 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.