APZ 0.46% $2.15 aspen group

No Virgil,It wont do any good. I can assure you the directors do...

1. 153 Posts.
    No Virgil,

It wont do any good. I can assure you the directors do not give a toss about you or any other shareholders except for the fact that you all keep coming back for more.

There is nothing they haven't done to the shareholders so far yet you all line up for more.

How many more lessons do you need?

I expect the next attack will be to weild out a new wad of director & executive unlisted options "as an incentive to the directors" (sorry, I have trouble typing that without bursting into lafter"

There are only 2 who I can think of who have nd continue to get rich from APZ? Any guesses as to who that would be?

They haven't finished with you ot by a long way. I keep the small parcel I have left for amusement purposes only.

Nobody wants to get hold of the 2006 accounts more than me. Great idea by the directors to get a big raising out the way before that document hits the market.

I fully expect that your usually spread of shareholders will rock up to the next AGM and actually kiss their directors buts for thi massacre. Human nature, it never ceases to amaze me.

But whatever you think, dont think that they give a toss because if they did they would have rescure the Diversified Fund rather than kill its remaining life off.

This would be funny as all hell if it wasn't blowing small shareholders up and who did nothing to deserve this.

the instos who agreed to the directors loans recently are worst than steaming dogs doo doo? they are an absolute disgrace.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.15
Change
-0.010(0.46%)
Mkt cap ! $428.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.16 $2.16 $2.13 $38.24K 17.77K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1431 $2.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.15 1110 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
APZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.