HOG 0.00% 0.3¢ hawkley oil and gas limited

Very disappointing!!!I note that many HC posters on HOG have...

1. 3,122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 143
    Very disappointing!!!
    I note that many HC posters on HOG have been applauding the performance of our new CEO, however since he came on board the share price has continually declined!!!
    Now i am not totally blaming him for that as the whole market is stuffed but where i do have concerns re his performance is his inability to communicate to the investment community the real HOG performance story.
    Our market cap is a joke when we take into account just what revenue we are making out of the one well at present.

I'm probably one of the luckier investors in HOG as i bought in under where the share price currently sits, however i must say i am becoming rapidly disallusioned in my investment due to the extremely long delays we shareholders have to endure waiting for updates on progress.
    The current B24 drilling is a perfect example of this, i personally haven't a clue if what has been released to date is good or bad news.
    I must take this opportunity to thank Dexter for his precise postings as without his contribution i would be totally at sea!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HOG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.