OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

I really appreciate the insight from the posters on this thread....

1. 2,479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 589
    I really appreciate the insight from the posters on this thread. Thanks for that.

I like this company for a number of reasons:
    * They are delivering above nameplate performance from their mining operation.
    * They have not squandered their cash too readily (think of earlier management purchasing the Avebury Nickel mine for way too much, and it still being closed today, with limited prospects to re-open).
    * They are committing significant sums to explore near PH mine to discover resources that could extend the mine life
    * They are paying a dividend
    * They have acquired the regionally close Carrapateena resource, which gives them long life mining status - (although there is a long time before production will begin)
    * They are debt free, but can afford to gear up should they see advantage in doing so
    * Their PE ratio is below market equivalent stocks

Apart from these company specific features, global copper demand is robust, with the expectation of demand being greater than supply over the medium term.

The only current downside for them that I can see is largely related to short term growth prospects not being apparent, other than through potential copper commodity price rises

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.