NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Well...'unknown soldier'...2412 posts - am not going to check...

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Well...'unknown soldier'...2412 posts - am not going to check them out as I bet most of them are total garbage with no substance to them just like this comment of yours. After 20 years on this forum things still haven't changed with having to put up with a regular amount of twats every day. Some might recall years ago when some UNI students actually came forward to admit & apologise that had been paid by Brokers to post negative comments (paid per post) & to continually plant seeds of doubt on lots of stocks with good aspects in order to allow Brokers clients to accumulate?

You are showing your ignorance in understanding how life changing this device can be for big demographic that is requiring them in the future who don't want to be held ransom by those hearing aid shops wanting $9000 for ugly devices that just don't work anywhere near as well. How about Tinnitus - ever had that - debilitating like Menieres disease & I know the founder of the Australian branch & have sent him all the information on Nuheara including links to numerous people with it on Youtube who are raving about the changes to their lives Nuheara has helped them with. Both my husband & 2 brothers have industrial hearing loss from aged back in their 30's (who were not even working in loud industries) but none of them could make out any conversation when just have a few people talking at once at our big family gatherings so they all just disappeared & hid. I bought 3 sets of the IQBuds for presents & WOW what a difference that model has made to all of them joining in at events (when we used to be able to) plus all have told me hearing improved in just everyday use like listening to TV & conversations. I will buy the MAX for them next year!!

Anyway, I believe Nuheara has a very BIG future & is the sort of target innovative overseas Companies prey upon to acquire. Sellers will regret it.
    Last edited by katy28: 02/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.