SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

Call me cynical but isn't it just a strange coincidence that the...

1. 375 Posts.
    Call me cynical but isn't it just a strange coincidence that the SP has fallen and is being held down when ANZ says they are hinting at "negotiating" with Opes Prime Creditors....

What would you do if 40% of your company was in the hands of the "receivers" and they were preparing to "negotiate" - you would want to make the receiver's hand even weaker....how do you do this - make ANZ's security look weaker than it actually is....so the receivers will focus on other shares that are not in the "too hard" basket.

SLA has always been an illiquid stock (albeit with fantastic potential as we all know) - but SLA has the weakness of 40% of the company not being owned by them. So it wouldn't surprise me to see "weaker" announcement coming out over the next few weeks and the SP held back until OP is sorted.

Then once OP is sorted - whooshka with a capital W the true potential will be unleashed.

Is it share price manipulation or commercial protection for SLA itself.....its a delicate moral and legal balance ....and yes its not good for any holders.

I openly admit I sold out about 3 weeks ago (at an averaged down breakeven) to use the funds elsewhere, but have every intention of buying back like a shot as soon as OP situation is resolved because I believe firmly in the l/t future of SLA.

Just my thoughts.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.