FBR 2.08% 4.7¢ fbr ltd

SP plummeting?, page-18

1. 47 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    I tend to agree on on the P&D, its a shame this happens as it creates short term mistrust in the stocks true value, when in fact what FBR is doing  should be judged  and evaluated on what has been achieved, rather than on what a herd of day traders speculate on from second to second.

I was looking through  old and new patents this morning, and anything associated with the original private company Goldwing  and the new listed company Fast Brick
    This port folio alone is going to be worth a lot of money, to the right investor.
    One that interests me a lot , is this one.

http://www.google.com/patents/CA2732310A1?cl=en

I am not sure of its status, but reading between the lines these two inventors (Pivac & Wood) have managed to come up with a very reliable system to stabilize very large mobile structures down to very small movements in the order of millimeters in 6 DOF. In my mind  just the applications of this patent are mind boggling, some how I think brick laying is just 1 of hundreds of devices that would benefit from this stabilization system. I can see this being highly sort after in oil and gas, aviation and mining, in fact anywhere a swaying boom or platform up to 30m  from its support structure needs to be stabilized.
    You could see this technology being beneficial in concrete pumps, cranes, work platforms, plane de-icing booms, even devices such as automated plane washing machinery, Putzmeister (They are a German company that make concrete pumps), had a go at plane washing a few years ago and failed ,but what they really required was this device to stabilize there washing heads, I like this technology a lot

The actual brick laying patent is the one below, it is much older than the one listed above.

https://www.google.com/patents/WO2007076581A1?cl=en

Again it is another patent by Pivac and Wood and assigned to Goldwing.
    This patent is the nitty gritty of the company's IP, with out it they would have nothing, but patent CA2732310A1 is the icing on the cake in my opinion and why I will keep holding my stock .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.