DSE 0.56% $3.52 dropsuite limited

sp potential, page-11

1. 3,972 Posts.

Gold price is not supporting gold mining in Australia atm so impossible to say..will depend on where POG goes. EXM have three separate deposits included in current jorc so not as worthwhile had it been just one open pit for eg. So will depend on what they find, what type of deposit it is, the cash cost to extract, the POG at the time etc etc, Current Juno jorc low grade for underground but Nobles Nob nice for open pit but not too much of a deposit as yet. So time will tell but it may be some time.

Compare against perhaps Saracen who have a mixture of deposits that add to multi million oz resource and their market cap is only 35million. Also compare to Monarch Gold who have a large resource but have been hammered. NGF another. Having jorc gold deposits in Australia atm is valued very low, only proven producers are doing ok and some may even argue that. NGF is a producer btw. It simply costs too much for gold to be mined in Australia against the current POG.

I wish and hope that Australian gold mining survives this period but it looks gloomy and to be honest too much easy money to be made in other sectors.

It is easy to find out if you do simple comparisons with other gold mining stocks, they have been sold down heavily for a reason. If you wish to remain in gold then keep a sharp eye on POG as it is the key. I was a huge gold bull as I expected good gains in gold but never did happen. Yet. So maybe will be a long time off for any reward, if ever.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.52
Change
-0.020(0.56%)
Mkt cap ! $245.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.54 $3.56 $3.42 $110.6K 31.20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 290 $3.45

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.52 631 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.