SI6 0.00% 0.2¢ si6 metals limited

sp prediction after extention signed, page-7

1. 2,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Thanks Mitcho,

I hope we get extention soon (since late 2012).

I hope sp move above 1.5c put options 'in-money'. I know a lot of people will exercise options in the last min (ie due Dec 2016). I prefer to exercise my options ASAP once options are 'in-money', because you have to hold shares (converted from options) for 1 year to get capital gain concession especially I have many millions to convert.

If you sell those free options, then massive capital gain tax. I don't like collect money for Mr Tony Abbott after what he done to 5000 unemployed QANTAS workers.

I've been topping up since December to avg down (from 0.3-0.6c). SP prediction/guess is important because I predict it will be around 2c+ (after extention) and I averaged down to 1.0c (excluding value of free options). So if we get extention signed, then at 2c+ I essentially double my investment money plus free options as extra bonuses.

My average 1.0c (excluding value of free options) and we are at 0.6c, so I'm not too far off from a positive return.

If you still haven't top up and on high average price, once extention signed you will still in negative return. Unless you don't believe extention will go ahead (so don't top up)... in that case you IMHO shouldn't even hold any stocks.

Just IMHO, do your own numbers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SI6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.737M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 224667794 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 15535636 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SI6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.