BC8 1.89% 26.0¢ black cat syndicate limited

Hi all, I did not have a prediction for Christmas however I am...

1. 528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1237
    Hi all,
    I did not have a prediction for Christmas however I am surprised to see the price down at 25c. I have been slowly accumulating this opportunity because it is set to be a high grade producer next year without major construction. Over the years I have seen low volume (sub-80k PA) miners at strong valuations based on margin NOT volume. I believe we can see this once two mines are up and running OR on discovery of something substantial at Paulsons on top of the strong LOM so far defined (historically speaking). I believe in the "upside" geology story at Paulsons.

ILLEGAL ACTIVITY
    I tried to add at 24.5c today and uncovered a spoof offer at that price. There was circa 45k on offer at 13:14pm so I tried to buy a 35k share parcel. An ultra-fast move was made in that moment as about 30k shares were removed from the ask leaving me with a bid of 24.5c instead of being comfortably filled. Spoofing is illegal. Yet it shows that somebody was trying to buy more as cheaply as they could and were willing to break the law to save a few $$. The speed of the removal caught me off guard as my broker is reasonably fast - practically filling bids or offers at market in an instant as normal practice.

I wonder if that parcel at 26c can be viewed the same. The $9M in early funding from a third party is excellent IMO. Gold has closed a record weekly, monthly, quarterly and shortly an annual high. That is strong momentum and a sign of a health average 2024 price for the king of metals. BC8 has excellent management and I have not spoken to them of late but I like their plans. China has a lot of issues but gold will be one of the more attractive asset classes for funds; because cash is high risk, bonds look horrible (sovereign risk basis) and real estate is also on the nose at present. Share valuations in non-commodity segments are mostly overblown as well. The giant funds will be inundated with fresh capital next year as (also) banks, private family desks (HNW's) and institutions realize they are under invested in gold.

GLTAH for 2024, CW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $80.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.5¢ 26.5¢ 26.0¢ $68.25K 261.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 223696 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
26.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 1.89 %)
Open High Low Volume
26.5¢ 26.5¢ 26.0¢ 41993
Last updated 14.47pm 03/05/2024 ?
BC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.