IMM 1.72% 29.5¢ immutep limited

sp prediction for last friday - my bad

1. 864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Hi Guys

I can imagine many holders mocking my SP prediction of 30 cents for last Friday. I'm sorry it did not happen but still live in hope. I feel the main reason for the reversal was DNDN.

We would have been over 30 cents if DNDN had not perdicted a soft Q1 2012 and if its SP had touched $20. If the market cap of DNDN is say $3 to 5 billion, greed will set in as PRR is expected to be the next Dendreon. Hopefully sales will show double digit growth when Q1 results are announced in April.

In any case PRR will have to STAND ON ITS OWN, first by proving that CVAC works and then by optimising the cost of production. DNDN has competition, but PRR does not - although PRR still does not have an approved product.

Nasdaq will see PRR's SP rise, but I dont think it will take the market cap to more that $500 million. The market cap will rise when successful Phase 2b results are announced. In the longer term, market cap will shoot when people in the know start buying upon knowing that Canvas is successful and there is a high likelihood of FDA approval.

Everything hinges on CANVAS success.

During the GFC, I went through hell - divorce/ child, and put my share of settlement from property of 400k into shares as the SP of most companies had gone down. Instead of buying a unit, I got sucked into buying species such as CNP, GDN, PRW, etc and stocks such as AIO which did not rise and I lost half my money. At first I invested and lost a little but put in more to recover and all shares went on falling. My wife ran away with my 2 year old son, so I was not thinking - I could barely live. Fortunately I have got shared custody and things are looking up. Last year, I held only 200k shares in PRR which I had bought at 15 cents and saw my money double in a month. I sold the leftovers of species and AIO and put my all in PRR at 37 cents. But then we had the 28 cents SPP, Greece, Europe, DNDN fall, etc. I hold 600k shares of PRR and if they touch 70 cents, I get all I lost back. I have no assets but a very good Bank job and 300k in super. The irony is I work in Risk Management.

During the past 6 months my investment had gone as low as $75k (at 13 cents) and posters like GregNZ were talking of a wipeout. It is scary to lose all your hard owned money. Therefore the 2 weeks from 14 Feb were fantastic. I had recovered 60k. I am hoping to take out $100k after Nasdaq/Phase 2b results and even more if the SP touches 60 cents and put it in a unit.

I still live in hope. I've got my son, I want my money back, but most of all I want PRR to go on and save lives. Is is heartbreaking for a father to live without a child and vice versa. And hopefully PRR will keep many more families together.

Brainy or "Not So Brainy" - as someone called me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.005(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $435.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 30.5¢ 28.5¢ $469.8K 1.579M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 297652 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 7500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.