RPM 1.32% 7.7¢ rpm automotive group limited

boysee. I would be disappointed if we only see 6 cents in the...

1. 325 Posts.
    boysee. I would be disappointed if we only see 6 cents in the build up. I was thinking more along the lines of 7-8 cents as this is such a better prospect and with shell on board I wouldn't be suprissed to see it go even higher. Shell doesn't stuff around with low yield prospects. They have seen the potential, I'm sure they had a team of personell working on the data supplied by NDO and KIK to see the viability and probability. If we get a half decent hole or what Shell expects than look out. We are in for the ride of a life time. Just on its merrits and looking at where KIK has fallen from tells you there is huge upward potential even with the extra shares. This is the hole I have been waiting for. Big costs but potential massive rewards on what looks like a beauty. I have been accumulating and stepped up on friday after seeing the massive volume go through on thursday. May see a day or two quiet as the big buyer waits for some sellers to return but I think we will see a couple of 10% gains over the next week.

Don't take my word .DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
0.001(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $19.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.6¢ 7.7¢ 7.3¢ $36.17K 489.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 26600 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 93871 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.