CTP 1.89% 5.4¢ central petroleum limited

SP prediction, page-2

1. 1,042 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94

Hi Prato, I am as disappointed with the share price as anyone on here however I also think if corporate governance is as shareholders expect then true success at Dukas will be a company maker, or at least LD is excited to share that view.

Aside from the delays to get to production of Dukas its very success (if successful) then potentially creates a multiplier effect as there are significant other Sub Salt prospects in the Amadeus and one I noted was several times larger than Dukas, just a south west of Mereenie. (tenement under application)

I remember a research report recently that made comment on a Dukas success and produced some numbers on estimations of 2.4 Tcf Natural Gas and maybe 5% or more of He available for production. As an exercise of financial magnitude the numbers at current gas prices for each were staggering. Revenue of some $17B to CTP.

It is not for me to guess how much gas could be holed up in Dukas but given the extreme high pressure in the well as reported and 512 kms of closure it could be quite a quantity more than we could have dreamed or is it only me?

All of this is currently hypothetical as we have no idea what is there but I think back to the Maq saga and STO salivating over the potential at Dukas. I then recollect quite a number of occasions where important data appears to be missing from various well tests or not at all provided. At this point I await interested for Fridays webinar but thinking how much will they tell us and how much will be air?

If this thing can flow successfully with the other required metrics plus the other sub salt prospects making another massive oil & gas province in Australia then I am thinking $ not cents.

Deluded and dreaming Ave

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $39.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.1¢ $13.74K 260.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 76040 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.46am 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.