LRS 3.13% 16.5¢ latin resources limited

Far too early to contemplate - upgrade to resource/addition of...

1. 64 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Far too early to contemplate - upgrade to resource/addition of new MREs etc is looking positive for Q4 this year but the market has always a habit of sell the news. I would be stoked if the share price reached $1.50 - and if the Li market stabilises, LRS continue to grow the resource and maintain the excellent predicted CAPEX costs, it is perfectly feasible. However, there are too many external influences at play atm which are impacting LRS' share price.

If a takeover were to occur, it would be at least 18 months away - LRS are at the risky part of the development curve atm. If I were a buyer, I would want to understand what the product will be worth - and not base it on speculation from either the pro Li camp or conversely, the anti-Li camp. The Li market decline has caused a fair bit of uncertainty, whilst LRS' numbers in the PEA (and it is just a PEA - many more hurdles to jump which can be both positive and negative) are robust, there is risk that further decline may be observed if a) global economics struggle to recover b) the Middle-East crisis worsens.

Once the PFS is released, along with associated commercial partnerships (offtake agreements etc) are finalised, everyone (potential buyers and LRS) will be in a more educated spot to contemplate a TO bid. There is still 2 years or so until construction of the mine is due to start, and a further year (i think) for ramp up of production. As we have all unfortunately seen/experienced recently, a lot can happen in 3 years.

TLDR: I believe that LRS will be a success story that will make the long-term SH's rather happy. But speculating TO bids etc can lead to short-term frustration when the SP struggles to reflect the value us SH's have placed on the company. I am just going to sit back, watch the story unfold and hopefully make a dollar or two in the process. Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $461.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 17.0¢ 15.0¢ $3.388M 20.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1157483 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 678779 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.