NXS 0.00% 19.5¢ next science limited

my 2c.myself i prefer nxs over many other spec's such as KAR,...

1. 529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    my 2c.

myself i prefer nxs over many other spec's such as KAR, MEO etc for one main reason.

We have a major PROVED asset in Crux. KAR, MEO etc could have everything right in terms of JV partners, financing etc yet sink that drill in and realize that there is no oil/gas there. Now for the sake of KAR/MEO holders I hope that is not the case but that is the reality. Whether there is hydrocarbons down there is out of human control. Nothing we can do will change that. But for NXS the main thing in the way is IN human control which is financing. Our worst case scenario is an equity raising which might result in a dilution of capital (ie instead of being a 4.37 stock like kwaidan says it might only be a 2.50 stock). I much prefer this than having a scenario where the sp rockets up pre-drill and then could potentially drop to zilch if the hole comes up dry.
    The only other thing with nexus which slightly worries me is management due to all the bad things ive heard about them on here. But then again I feel they have done a good job by keeping the best assets out of vultures hands during the worst of the GFC and only doing a deal on longtom which I see as a non-core asset.

Why hasnt the SP moved north yet then? I feel the big boys know that if they make a move on nxs that the sellers will disappear very very fast and hence are slowly accumulating for the time being. since they invariably get the inside news first they have the luxury of waiting till a major catalyst occurs before pumping the big money in hence reducing their risk. also if any further delays occur beforehand then they will be able to pick up more shares from irritated holders without driving the sp up much. my take on it.

Please DYOR, this is not investment advice!! Always prepare for the worst and be able to handle the worst (ie dont sell the house and put it on a stock just cause of what you heard on HC!!)
    goodluck to all holders especially the ones how have been with this Co for a long time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $1.947K 9.789K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8695 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 45449 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.49am 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.