SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

Hi thermionic "With a less than favourable announcement from...

1. 14,981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Hi thermionic
    "With a less than favourable announcement from VIL/GGP this morning, we may see some more cash come over to SSN ???"

Yes indeed. When I got my VIL news alert this morning on my blackberry, I thought, well now we have to share the limelight with VIL, which is ok as I hold both, but looks like I will take a hit potentially on my VIL holding, and a gain on my SSN

Instead of setting a pre determined sell for SSN, I prefer to use a trailing stop
    That way I protect my profits as it rises. If it runs to 4c in the first 10 minutes I am laughing, and I can always buy back in if I get stopped out.

Today should be an exciting day indeed.
    Remember there were plenty of 3m and 4m buys yesterday. who has $110,000 to throw around on small cap oilers drilling with results out soon? Hmmmm, not in one order I certainly don't.

jamesliu I tend to agree with you, that Macquarie "could" be pushing this up, it would answer the "who has $112,000 per buy to throw at SSN and it's in their advantage to get the shareprice to a 4c / 5c level

Just depends, if it is them, how high they are willing to take it if they do

Good luck folks.
    Oh poly, you may be right, but I would tend to think the pullback in VIL today will see others moving into SSN to make up for losses there. I know I would, and my funds (if I am stopped out of VIL) will be going straight into trades in SSN

Cheers,
    Wilson

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.