MLS 5.00% 1.9¢ metals australia ltd

Hey Wipeoff!Good question.I reckon there are going to be two...

1. 210 Posts.
    Hey Wipeoff!

Good question.

I reckon there are going to be two stages.

1) A general big upward movement tomorrow based on the positive EPL renewal. You have to believe that the level reached post the Supreme Court judgement announcement had an element of "there is still the actual renewal they have to get" risk premium priced in. So I reckon tomorrow should be northwards of 5. Bearing in mind that the general uncertainty in Nam re mining rights is higher than when the judgement was released and the Uranium sector is perhaps out of favour at the moment. But, at these levels this is not a Uranium play - it is (and always has been) a high risk play on the company finding a valuable resource which it will have the rights to mine - at this stage the actual resource isn?t that relevant!).

2) I think the big move will come when they release their initial findings regarding the potential in-ground value of U. This is will move the price big time. Hopefully they will release some guidance very soon on this otherwise you may find the spike tomorrow drop off as the market awaits further info. Once again, I don?t believe the outlook for Uranium is that big a factor at these levels!

Remember, and I have always said this, the volume on this share has been extremely thin. A slight increase in interest will drive this price way higher. Simple economics 101 supply and demand!

Looking forward to tomorrow!

All the best
    O

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $50.65K 2.665M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 724264 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 295242 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.