ADO 0.00% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

SP . Price movement, page-1449

1. 2,121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    Hi Wayne72.

As has been mentioned before, some investors have losses that can be offset with profits and therefore it would make sense to sell at a high after a SSP has been announced and repurchase at or near the SSP.
    Patterns are extremely useful to those that appreciate and use them, eg. trading a stock.
    Currently a 15% increase in holdings for nearly no effort is a wise move.
    Some here think it is the best move to buy and hold long no matter what.
    Maybe those that do, do not have the abilities needed to compound their holdings/profits, should pay some attention to those that do.
    Smacks of insecurity to pull down and mock those that are able to take advantage of trading and long positions.
    eg. Surges.
    I notice his earlier calls are becoming more realised.
    If the SP gets closer to the SPP price, will those on here that have been wrong and not been able to learn from his opinions, offer their humble apologies or continue on in their dogmatic ways.
    Individuals can only be taught if they are willing to learn.
    IMO it is speculative and profitable to trade and hold long although the compounding results of using both strategies potentially yields greater returns.
    I am sure people would expect their superannuation fund managers to take advantage and use both where they can.
    ADO needs contracts and substantially increased revenues to move higher and stay higher.
    Hype and hope can only last so long as can be seen by the retrace, IMO.

T.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $33.18K 1.658M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2717347 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 723484 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.